This is an event put on by E-Dragon Productions to get you to come enjoy the end of the summer with some exercise and fresh air. This event will be free for all runners and will be hosted at Pearsall Park with a nice out and back course.
Highlights of this event.
1. Runners can start between 7am to 8am or when you feel it is safe for you to run
2. We do not require for you to wear a masks but it is definitely recommended. If you feel sick or have signs of sickness please stay at home
3. There will be a self serve waterstop at 1 mile in the course, Please bring your own receptacle or water bottle
4. There will be no Chip timing but we will have an official segment where you will see how you stack against the competition on strava.
5. The first 100 Runners to register will receive a free shirt. After the first 100 it will be an optional buy for 6.50.
6. We will have medals from our previous race that you can receive for your accomplishments.
7. This event will be a family friendly event with music and lots of run and strollers are welcomed as well as pets. Strollers must be able to stay to the left side and let other people pass. Pets must be on a leach and be very friendly around other people and animals.
8. You can make an optional donation to street2feet a non profit Organization on the website and you can bring any lightly used shoes and clothing items to the race. All donations help their mission to be able to continue to do what they do with their amazing program. Visit their website for further information street2feet.org
Thank you for joining us and we hope you will join us on future runs.