Culinaria's 5K Wine & Beer Run is back by popular demand - and kicks off our events for Spring 2013. What better way to celebrate completing a 5K than with some amazing wine and beer at The Shops at La Cantera. This third annual race will take place on the roads and pathways in and around The Shops at La Cantera, situated at the edge of the Texas Hill Country. There will be an array of pre and post race festivities for runners as well as entertainment, great food and more. We are expecting the run to sell out, so don't wait to register!
|New This Year:
- When you pick up your packet, you will have your chip! We have a new race company who is going to make the lines smaller and a better run overall for us!
- Tech Shirts- yes, finally! We are only promising them to the first 1,000 runners
- Stricter T-shirt policies- sorry guys, if you choose a size we can't let you change your mind when you see them- the size you choose is the size you are getting. (All those left last year with size XXL will appreciate the new policy!)
- BEER! It's now a Wine AND Beer Run! More beer and all your favorite wines again.
- We're adding a Team Packet Pick up! Exclusive to teams- we'll package them up for you and give them to your team captain!
5K Price Range
October 7-February 28: $25
March 1-March 17: $35
March 18-March 23: $55
October 7-February 28: $20
March 1-17: $25
March 18-March 23: $50
(50 Guests only - so it's going fast!)
- "Real" Culinaria glasses for Wine tasting
- VIP Chef preparing some healthy bites!
- Your own Wine & Beer bar!
- Reserved VIP Parking
- Special Packet Pick up Hours
** No Refunds Or Transfers Permitted **
The last Packet Pick up is March 21st from Noon - 8 pm
Dick's Sporting Goods at The Rim
Copyright (c) 2010-2016, Athlete Guild, LLC. All rights reserved