- $25 for Adults (ages 13 and up)
- $10 for Youth (ages 7 to 12)
- FREE! for Children (ages 6 and under)
1. Top Fundraising Team: Will receive a traveling trophy with the Team Name displayed.
2. Top Team Captain: Prize to be announced
3. Top Individual Fundraiser: Will receive a SeaWord Fun Card that will include a Beluga Whale Interaction
4. Top Youngest Fundraiser: Will receive a SeaWorld Basket that will include a SeaWorld Fun Card.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESIONS:
1. Is there a parking fee? Parking is FREE for the event!
2. Can you bring pets? Pets are not permitted in the park
3. Can you wear skates or rollerblades? No, skates, rollerblades or boards are not permitted.
4. Will the rides be open? The park rides will not be open but we will walk through the lit area of the park and there will be activities going on at the walk. GAMES 2 U, Face Painting and more.
5. What will be served for food: Grilled Hamburgers & Hotdogs with Potato Salad, Baked Beans and Corn with Warm Fruit Cobbler for dessert. Pepsi products will be served for drinks.
6. Does everyone get a long sleeve event shirt?: Only those participants who raise $75 will receive an event shirt.
Join us for the Annual Light the Night for Sight 5K Run/Walk to celebrate providing services in San Antonio and surrounding counties to those in need! Continue your support by registering NOW for the 2010 Light the Night for Sight 5K Run/Walk. Get a group together, form a team and start raising pledges to save sight. Participants include corporate teams, families, friends and neighbors who are active in the community and care about saving sight. Proceeds go directly to the programs and services of Prevent Blindness Texas.