Saturday, October 4, 2014
8:00 AM Start
Route starts and finishes on historic grounds of St. Peter’s Catholic Church
202 West Kronkosky, Boerne TX 78006
• Family Friendly Event
• Safe Route through Beautiful, Historic Boerne
• Staggered Starts for Runners/Walkers/Strollers/and leashed Pets
• FREE Kids Run
• Live Music, Refreshments, and Blessing of Animals before the Race
• Adopt at Pet from Boerne Animal Shelter or Kendall County Shelter
• Stay for Family Fun Activities for All Ages: Coffee and Cars! (New this year!) Food, Games, Raffles, Rummage Sale
and Live Music with Christian Recording Artist
• Participants Receive a Sweet Swag Bag with commemorative t-shirt and snacks
• Bandana, snack, and scoop bag for registered dogs
• Chip Timing and Age Group Awards (1st, 2nd, 3rd place per 5 year increments) for ALL- You can do it!
• Team (5) Registrations Available (Wear your Team Shirts!)
Proceeds of the Fall Festival and 5K benefit Youth Outreach Ministries
Registration may be completed online at https://www.signmeup.com/site/online-event-registration/101147, in person
at St. Peter’s Office, or by Mail to St. Peter’s Boerne, Fall 5K, 202 W. Kronkosky, Boerne, TX 78006.
Early Bird (must receive by August 31, 2014) $20
Regular Registration (from Sept 1 through Oct 3) $25
Late/Race Day Registration $40
Team (5) Registration (no Race Day accepted) $100
All participants must register and sign waiver.
Dog Registration $5 per dog
All Dogs must be registered and on a leash.
Packet Pick Up: Thursday, October 2 at Solers Sports in Helotes from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm. Friday, October 3 at St. Peter’s Boerne
from 12:00 noon to 5:00 pm. Packets may be picked up on Race day at St. Peter’s from 6:30 am to 7:45 am
Refunds/Inclement Weather: There are no refunds for this race. The race takes place Rain or Shine. If hazardous conditions such
as flooding or lightning are imminent, the race may be delayed or cancelled. For more information go to http://stpetersboerne.com/