OUR QUOTATION PROCESS
When you contact Athlete Guild, we will set up a meeting with you to help determine what sort of services would best suit the needs for your event. We will talk with you about the type of race, location, expected number of registrants, and your budget. Together, we will help you with a custom solution that will make your race coordination experience as painless as possible while providing the best possible service.
RACE SETUP PROCESS
It’s almost time for the big day, and there’s so much to do! Luckily, this isn’t our first race. Depending on the service package you have purchased, Athlete Guild will handle and/or walk you through all of the steps necessary to prepare for the race.
Athlete Guild’s state-of-the-art registration process means that bib/packet distribution is a dream. We will work with you to ensure that your packet pickup process goes smoothly. Items that we suggest to include with your packets:
- Numbered bib for easy participant identification
- Race giveaways such as t-shirts
- Course map with distance markers, aid/water stations, and restrooms marked
- Race start and finish information
- Check-in information
- Health, course, and safety information
- Instructions for finding post-race results
- Any other important information
When the day comes, some of our services include measuring and marking the course, setting up the start and finish lines, placing water stations and port-a-potties, maintaining security, and packet distribution.