Guadalupe Regional Medical Foundation is hosting the 10th annual Race 2 Raise, a 5K, chip-timed run on Saturday, April 29, 2023, at Pecantown Book & Brews, with live music by Texas Thorns. We are excited to be building on the success of our previous years. With over 200 in attendance, including 150+ runners, you won't want to miss this event. This 5K will highlight downtown Seguin, including Glen Cove. All proceeds will benefit our LifeSaver Grant Program, with a portion designated for the General Endowment Fund to ensure the future of GRMC. Funds raised will be used to purchase equipment, materials, and support programs that enhance and advance patient care at GRMC. With the funds raised last year, we funded the following LifeSaver Grant requests from GRMC:
- Total Gym Recovery Series Encompass - Inpatient Rehab Unit
- Community Tai Chi at Public Library
- Esophageal Dilator Storage Cart - Endoscopy
- Blood Pressure Machines – Guadalupe Clinic
- Butterfly Ultrasound Probe – Infusion Therapy
- Teach A Bodies Atomically Correct Dolls/Accessories Domestic Violence/Strangulation Evidence Collection Kit – Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner Program
To sponsor this highly anticipated event, please download sponsorship form here or scan QR code..