18 week program
July 17-November 19, 2023
Target race: Two Rivers Half Marathon (can be used for any late November or early December race)
Fee: $125 new members and $90 returning members
Orientation sessions: July 14 at 6:15 pm and July 15 at 9 am, Two Rivers Running, 1265 N Academy Ave, Ste 1101
Test mile: July 15 at 7 am, Two Rivers Running, 1265 N Academy Ave, Ste 1101
What you get:
- 18-week plan from a certified running coach
- Appropriate training pace targets, based on test mile; ability-based group workouts
- Two hosted runs per week (optional but encourage) (Wednesday evening and Saturday morning)
- One free store logo shirt of your choice
- 10% off store purchases for the duration of the program
- Course preview group runs
- Monthly education sessions and weekly email
- Race day perks
Who is it for?
Anyone who would like a structured program and would like to train with other people. All paces will be represented and welcome to join.
Our motto: We are all athletes
Our goal for the program: For participants to have fun and complete the race injury-free at the pace they are comfortable with.
Orientation sessions will be held to answer any burning questions before you commit. Choose between Thursday, July 13 at 6:15 pm or Saturday, July 15 at 9 am. Both at Two Rivers Running, 1265 N Academy Ave, Ste 1101.
Test mile: Saturday, July 15 at 7 am. Two Rivers Running, 1265 N. Academy Ave, Ste 1101. Participants will run one mile at their own pace to help determine which group they will be in for the training program. This is optional but helpful to ensure you are placed with other people who are in the same pace range.
We will take late registrants up to three weeks into the program (Aug. 7,) depending on fitness level and experience.