Course: Flat and easy on the Kemh Boardwalk and then the "tough" part, 4 passes (2 complete loops over the Kmah/ Seabrook Bridge. Then, it's downhill (not really) to the finish!
You must be registered by August 19 to guarantee your shirt size and get your name printed on your Bib!
This race is limited to 2000 runners and registration will be closed when that number is reached.
- Race technical shirt for all participants and volunteers (sign up by 8-19!)
- 2 water stops on course (under each end of the bridge, each stop will be passed twice)
- Time limit is 2 hourse.
- Charity benefited is The Bridge over Troubled Water
- Just minute from Downtown Houston.
- Ice Cream will be waiting at the finish line!
Awards: Overall winners (top 3 male and female) will be based on gun time. Age group awards for top males and females will be based on chip time. No douoble-dipping.