Sunday, November 10, 20137:30 am CST
South First Street at Riverside
Austin, Texas 78701
About

Have your best Sunday ever with Komen Austin! On Sunday, November 10th, we will flood the downtown Austin streets for the 15th annual Komen Austin Race for the Cure to celebrate breat cancer survivors, honor those we've lost and serve those in need. In fact, 75 percent of the funds raised at this event stay in our community to offer free breast health education, screening, treatment and emotional support. The remaining 25 percent is entirely dedicated to research. Visit www.komenaustin.org or call 512-473-0900 to donate, participate and advocate for the one in eight women who will fight breast cancer in her lifetime. This is your day to make a difference.